I think this is a great idea - i got it from my friend Ashlie.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
3 comments:
I remember sleeping over at your house. The next morning we went down to your corral. I think you guys just got a new horse that your dad was breaking. We had noise makers and had to be as loud as possible. It was really cool for me. I loved horses and thought it was awesome that your family had their own.
Hahahaha... oh man, too many to chose from... I remember when you got those cool glasses that went around your ears so that you could jump on my tramp, and playing on that dirt mound when we hid Joeline's necklace from her... so mean! Hiking around good old Leeds behind your house, lots of fun young womens stuff and trips to Brian Head and Salt Lake for youth conference, lunch time in high school with you, me, Mellissa, and Chante, performing our dance to Eternal Flame in front of your mom and Mara... shoot... how embarrassing!
I remember the first time I met you. You were living in Kanab at the time, but for some reason you came over to my house. We must have been like ten or eleven years old. I remember playing in the sand in my backyard, and I wished that we could be friends. And then you moved to leeds! Yay! I remember being in the 'Senior Class' together in that big homeschool group, and having math class at your house, and riding the bus together when I first started going back to public school. And then there was Girl's Camp, and sleeping over at Ericka's house, and leaving lipstick kisses on the mirrors of the lefler's truck. And being all adolescent and making up jokes about chocolate cake and green frosting. Do you remember that? Good times. Tons of memories.
Post a Comment