Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My First Photoshop Project...

So i just found my photoshop cd and installed in on my comp. I've had it for awhile but i just never got around to learning how to use it. I also just found some great places to get digital scrapbooking stuff. So here is my first creation - i still don't know if i'm completely done with it yet.



It's a little basic - but i can only get better right. It was so much fun!

2 comments:

em said...

It looks beautiful. I spend way too much time with digital scrapbooking. Trust me, just be done with it! You can spend days perfecting one page and still just have to decide your DONE or the editing will continue

Ashlie Dalton said...

No friend! I still love you! We basically only had Sunday in SG and we promised my mama we'd spend it with her since we were really supposed to be camping with them the whole 4 days. When r u guys coming here???