Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Holidays so Far...

Here are some of the past few weeks festivities. I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving :( I don't remember if I just didn't bring my camera out or I just forgot to get it out. Anyways... we've had a lot of fun since.

The day after Thanksgiving, I went to breakfast with some friends from out of town. Some waaaay out of town (the Philippines). I haven't seen Jeff in like 4 years. It was really good to see everyone.

Me, Jeffrey & Ashlie


Thanksgiving weekend, we were going to see Madagascar 2 or Bolt with "The Bills" but they were both sold out EVEREYWHERE! So we went Bowling instead. Yah on a Holiday weekend it's quite expensive!


Check out that form! That's how you win I guess. Because he did. Twice.



I really can't believe how much it has snowed in St. George lately. It was constantly coming down all day yesterday and last night. We went outside at like 12:30 this morning and played in it. There was prolly a good 2 inches!

The snowflakes were HUGE!

Awe


L- was with the night mode R- Flash

It's fun to see color mixed in with the snow.



I love lights with snow on them. I tried my best to capture it.


Christmas Tree sneak preview. Yah it's still not done yet. I can't find the ribbon I want.

4 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Pretty pics Tiff! I wanna see your tree, bet it's pretty too! ;)
Miss you!

Kali said...

HA! Ashlie said EXACTLY what I was going to type...how funny! :)
They really are pretty pics! What kind of camera do you use?
I can't believe how much it is snowing in St. G! How fun!

Tiffany said...

I know - i'm used to it in Leeds - not STG! It's just a little Sony cyber-shot. I would love a big SLR Nikon D300. Not that I'm that good. Ha.

Mellissa said...

Awesome pictures! We want to have you guys over sometime for dinner and to play settlers so let me know when you're free!