Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And the winner is...

Aelysium aka Mellissa! Congratulations you won 10,000 points!
The correct answer was "boiling water" haha.

I was making Jell-O and boiling water and I just thought it looked cool and different. Plus I hadn't posted anything in a long time and I thought it might be kinda fun to make people guess. I should have taken a picture of the pot and everything so it would make sense but I didn't.

Thanks to those who participated. You all get 500 points.

3 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

I'm hoping your pot was brown... not your water ;)

Tiffany said...

Haha yes is was a black pot.

Kali said...

Here is my FAV blog about coupons:
http://www.momsbyheart.net/
This lady lives in Texas.

Here is another good one:
http://goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com/
Not sure where this lady lives, I think possibly Southern Utah.

Here is a good target coupon blog:
http://attentiontargetshoppers.blogspot.com/

You should find a blog with ALBERTSON'S coupon matches cuz they are AWESOME....no Alberton's in good old Oklahoma so I haven't looked for one.

Here is an AMAZING site for Utahns:
http://www.grocerysmarts.com/

I check these blogs everyday and sometimes many other blogs that are linked on the sides of the blogs I listed above.
You can learn a lot from these blogs (ESPECIALLY Moms By Heart read her Couponing 101, but it also takes common sense and good organization on your part).

GOOD LUCK!!

ALSO, start small so you don't get overwhelmed :)