Monday, June 8, 2009

Star Trek...

So on Friday night we wanted to have a movie night with our friends the Bills, so I suggested we go see Star Trek up at the IMAX theater in Zions.

Now I've never EVER been a Star Trek fan (quite the opposite) but the new one looked good.

Hello Captain Kirk.

We took my friends new(to her) car and took off on the hourish drive up to Zions. We got about 10 minutes away from the theater and all the sudden all her dash warning lights go crazy and then nothing. It died. We waited for this crazy drunk prius driving hippie to come help us with the battery but that wasn't the problem. So Crystal and I took a nature hike while we waited an hour for her dad to come tow us. Turns out it was some fairly easily solved electrical problem.
And can you believe we tried it again the next night. Only this time with success. It's a good movie.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh I love Captain Kirk. Hes delicious