Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holidays 09/10...

Christmas...
So none of the pictures of my tree turned out. Not that it was anything special. It was very monochromatic. But sadly it is still up so I might take some more just for scrapbooking sake. I made these for friends gifts but didn't get around to giving them out so I took them to my parents Christmas eve. I got the idea from Bakerella. I won't show you how they are supposed to look but here's the one's I did.
New Years...
The past couple of years some of my family has been going to my Aunt & Uncles B&B - Slot Canyons Inn in for New Years Eve. This year, we finally were able to get time off and go up there for a few days. It was heavenly. We had Pizza's from their Brick Oven and OMG was it good. We all made our own and it's going to be hard to eat anything else now.


This was a particularly nice feature to our room. It helped dry out all our clothes in between play time.

During the days we mostly went sledding. Mike brought up a water tube that popped the first time we went down a hill. It was still slippery so we just tied a rope up to the truck and pulled em. Who needs a hill. We also dug around their barn and found an animal food tray thing. Most of the pictures of me sledding are on Mike and Jen's camera.

This is fun!
Wow we're going pretty fast.
I don't think I can hold on any longer.
Hey maybe you should let go.
Uh Mike, Let go!
Finally, Gosh!
The deflated tube.
The food tray.Two at a Time
That wasn't snow, that was a ball of ice.

Jen, do a 360*
Hey watch out.

Crash!
Snow Angel. By Jenny.

Luckily, no one got too hurt. I love 4 day weekends!!!!

3 comments:

Mellissa said...

Awesome! That looks like so much fun! We haven't been able to play in the snow at all this winter, so I'm super jealous. I love your reindeer pops, and I love Bakerella. I think they turned out really cute! Those things are harder to make than they look. I know, because I tried some of her cake balls a while ago.

em said...

Looks very very fun. I'm jealous!

Christy said...

Way fun! And thanks for that great tip from Bakerella. So cute and they look easy! And tasty!