I got new couches and they are really dark so in order to lighten the room up, I decided I would just get new pillows. Here is the before with the old couches.

I love the gray pillows and the sofa table with the old couches (shown above), but with the new ones, it just was too dark and didn't go. We got the new couches for a good deal and these old ones are small and were getting kinda uncomfortable.
I saw these pillows from Target on a blog and fell in love but not with the price.

I looked around at the Wal-Mart, Tai Pan and TJ Maxx but a) they didn't have the right yellow or b) was over $20. Sooo, I was over at my cousin Chantelle's and she had just made these pillows for her bed and couch. I was like - Hey, those are so cute! Why don't you help me make some. We went to Joanns Fabric and bought everything we needed for oh about $12 bucks total. For 3 pillows!
Ta-Da!
To lighten it up even more, I got my piano from my parents house :) Bonus! I have even practiced 4-5 times since I got it. I def need some lessons though. Ha.
3 comments:
i think it all looks really great together. love the pillows, show me how!
your room looks so modern now! i really like it and impressive you played!
Is this my Tiffy blogging again!!! Your front room looks way good! Great job on the pillows girls:)
Post a Comment