Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Independence Day...

Yah so it's a little after the fact but i wanted to write about it anyway.
This was such a great weekend for me! The 2nd & 3rd my boss was gone so it was just me in the office (believe me this is a good thing and I wasn't lonely at all!) and then Friday, the 4th Dallin and I had the whole day off!
This is one of the few times we both have had the same day off, besides Sunday. We slept in, I made breakfast, we cleaned up the house a little, hung out, I think we went shopping for something, and just had fun together!
That evening, we went to our good good friends for a delicious BBQ and Crystal and I took turns lighting off some fireworks and had some fun with the sparklers.



After that we went into St. George and parked on Foremaster to watch the fireworks. Last year we went up on the Airport hill and we definitely learned from that mistake!



Then we went back to Dan and Crystals and played some Rock Band! Our bands name is the "Bills Funkmaster 3000".
K we have Dallin - the very attractive lead Vocalist, Myself - the very talented Lead Guitarist, Dan rocks it out on Bass and Crystal is our awesome Drummer that keeps us together! It was a ton of fun!




1 comment:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Ha! Love the pic of you playing the guitar! Come play.... here in SLC....
Love ya babe!