This is the first time we have had the time to actually take Scooter on a proper walk. She had so much fun! She was everywhere though. Haha.
Playin in the water.
On the way home.
Time to rest.
We all had so much fun. I'm pretty excited about living in the city again. I've been living clear out in Leeds and Dallin has been living in Hurricane. It's definitely a change to live so close to everything. It's so nice! We'll have to make going to the park a tradition for sure!
6 comments:
I do not know Scooter... why not? However, he looks like a pleasant fellow. I want to see pics of your house! When are you coming up next?
What a cute little puppy! I just love him!
You guys are so cute together! Cute puppy! I haven't ever been to the new St. George park. I might have to check it out when I'm in town next.
Fun! What a cute dog. We want to get a min pin as well once we get our own place. They're so cute!
Your dog is so cute. I remember the days of just me and josh and the dog. Wow was that peaceful! We used to joke that if the dog didn't like the baby we'd get rid of the kid. Who knew?
Yeah, we used to play the zarahemla version as well, because we couldn't afford Catan. I finally bought the game for Adam's birthday last year, and then started buying him an extension pack for every holiday. Now we have a huge game and we take it over to Dusty's place all the time. It's so much fun. We have the 6 player version, so we'll have to get you guys out to play with us one of these days. After the baby gets here I'll throw a big dinner party or something, hopefully in a brand new house!
Post a Comment