Monday, October 6, 2008

Pictures worth a thousand words...

I got this from my friend Ashlie. It's pretty fun.

Here's the rules:
For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only. You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers. If you need clarification on any of them leave a comment.

My age:

A place I'd like to travel:

My favorite place: (It can be relaxing, romantic, fun, adventurous, etc. So versatile!)

My favorite subject:

My favorite food:

My favorite animal:

My favorite color(s): (At the minute)

The town I was born:

The place I live:

A past pet:

A past love:

My best friends nickname:

My first name:

My screen name:

My middle name: (Some that have been created for me: Amber, Rene or Dene)

My last name:

One of my bad habits:

My first job:

My grandmothers names:


My college degree:

What I'm doing now:

2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

So cute Tiff! I loved your screen name pic. I miss you!!!

nateandcj said...

I might just have to do this. Fun answers!