Monday, October 27, 2008

SLC Trip...

So Dallin went hunting last weekend and I didn't want to stay home alone so I went to SLC. I went up thur. night and came back sunday. It was a fun trip. My cousins are always doing something and it was pretty eventful.

Multi Cultural Celebration: I went to this with my friend Ashlie. Hey sis-in-law did some African dances which were pretty entertaining. And they Ashlie was just flipping through the program and saw some girl with my same name. Same spelling and everything. I mean I know you can google yourself and find people with the same name but to actually be in the same room. Pretty wierd. So after I asked someone if they knew her and they thought it sounded familiar but that ended my search. I'm a wuss.

Utah Football Game: Dallin is a major BYU fan so I thought it would be fun to go to a Ute game and rub it in his face that they won by a landslide. It was pretty fun.

One of our adventures was hiking through the "Tubes" or aquaducts beneath the freeway. Haha. We also visited the "Gates of Hell" or an old wine cellar. So there were 4 tubes and each one got progressively steaper. The last 2 you had to use a rope and then at the end crawl out of a grate. They were short so you had to duck the whole time. Most of us only went up the first 2.





Friday night we wanted to eat at PF Chang's but it was an hour wait and we were pretty hungry. I was all for waiting because I had never been there. So we walked around for about 20-25 mintues and decided to go to the Blue Iguana and it was only a 20-25 minute wait. I'm so glad we saved our selfs 5-10 minutes by going there. Ha.

The girls: Me, Taryn, Caitlin and Chantelle

1 comment:

Ashlie Dalton said...

i had so so much fun with you tiff! thanks for making time for me xoxo