Mellissa Tagged me with this lovely tag. Here are 100 random facts about myself. Let's hope I can think of that many.
1- I'm 5'6"
2- My Hair is Brown
3- I just cut my hair and
4- I think I want to cut it shorter
5- I LOVE to read
6- I read all the Twilight books
7- I'm going to see the movie tonight, well Tomorrow morning actually at 12:01
8- Team Edward!
9- I like games of any kind
10- I don't have any of my Christmas shopping done
11- It won't be done until a couple days before because
12- I am a procrastinator
13- I love music
14- My iTunes is very organized
15- I have this crazy rating system because
16- My iPod isn't big enough to hold all the songs
17- I like to be crafty but
18- I don't think I'm very creative
19- I like painting and photography
20- I love to learn
21- I went to 2 years of college on a scholarship but
22- I didn't get my associates because
23- I took too many electives
24- I'm glad I took them
25- I don't believe you need a degree to be successful
26- Math is one of my favorite subjects
27- I can't add very well in my head
28- I would rather listen than talk
29- I would like to be more organized
30- I overwhelm myself trying to organize
31- I like to cook
32- I sometimes create my own recipes
33- I get that from my mother
34- I get a lot of things from her
35- I have a whole drawer of smelly good stuff
36- I hardly use it because if i do it will be gone
37- Sadly I have that philosophy with a lot of things
38- That is another thing I get from my mom
39- I'm a night owl
40- I like sleeping in
41- I don't like my job
42- I would love to work at home
43- I want to be a stay at home mom
44- I like hearing about other peoples lives
45- I guess that's why I like blogging
46- I like all the seasons
47- I like flip-flops
48- I like flip-flop tan lines
49- I like to be tan
50- I'm halfway done!
51- I like singing in the car all by myself
52- I like traveling
53- I like road trips
54- I like the ocean
55- I love swimming
56- But I'm not so hot at water sports
57- I prefer small groups to large ones
58- I'm kind of a nerd
59- I like video games
60- My favorites are the Mario ones
61- I'm a bookkeeper but
62- My own books aren't very organized
63- I like soup
64- Especially creamy ones
65- I think nature can be gorgeous
66- I wore really nerdy glasses when I was young
67- I now wear contacts
68- I love to laugh
69- One of my favorite comedians is Brian Regan
70- I also like Jerry Seinfeld
71- When I do something, I like to do it the best I can
72- It overwhelms me
73- I voted for McCain
74- I don't like getting ready for the day
75- I went to a Private School the last 2 or 3 years of high school
76- I loved it
77- I forget a lot of things
78- I think I will actually finish this today
79- I like the smell of rain (esp at my parents house)
80- I love apple cinnamon candles
81- I love Christmas time
82- I like inside Jokes (when I'm inside)
83- I like having intellectual conversations
84- I like sushi
85- I like electronics
86- I don't like doing laundry because
87- Most of the clothes I buy are really delicate
88- I would rather shop for my house than for clothes
89- I like really cushy carpet
90- I like old buildings
91- I had a really good childhood
92- I have always wanted 5 kids but
93- I think I'm down to 3-4
94- I love my family
95- I love the church
96- I like going to meetings (any kind)
97- I want to design my own house
98- I'm excited to go on a cruise next year
99- I really try not to use the word "hate"
100- I'm really excited to go home in a half hour
Whew!
I tag 3 people..... Crystal A, Crystal B & Emily
3 comments:
I have that philosophy, of not using your good things because then they'd be all gone, as well. Hate it! That's why I have about 10 bottles of not used, yummy smelling, expensive perfume that are probably going bad as I type...because they're 5 years old.
Where are you going on your cruise next year?
ok i will do this but it might take me a week to figure out 100 things!
Post a Comment