This is Crystals Rose
There were 12 in our group altogether but here are just a few.
I heard the first people in line (at Stadium 8) showed up at 8:00 Thur. morning! Crazy!
So.... about the movie...
It's supposed to start at 12:01 and it doesn't until about 12:15 or so. There was the freakiest preview I have ever seen in my life for a movie called "The Unborn". I can't imagine how bad the movie must be. It was just soooo Evil! But anyway, when the movie finally starts we can hardly hear it. Everyone is trying so hard to hear that whenever anybody makes any kind of sound (like laughing - to be expected) we heard a bunch of shushers. The sound got a little louder as it went on but it sounded like crap. Like there was a bunch of static and everything was just off. And I guess it was so low that we couldn't even hear the background music most of the time. I only heard 1 song. It was lame-o! After the movie a bunch of us went up to the front and complained. Ok so it was mostly my friend Crystal B that stood up for all of us. She's so great about that kind of stuff. We got free movie tickets out of it.
I'm not even going to say what I thought of the movie because my experience kind of ruined it for me. I do want to go back and give it another try. Someone else from our group did and they said it was sooo much better.
8 comments:
I just got back from the movie tonight. My friend, who HATES the books, went with me. She LOVED the movie. I really enjoyed it as well. I think you should give it another try. If not for any other reason than the eye candy! ;)
I haven't heard one good thing about the movie. I'm still planning on seeing it but I already know from watching the previews it's going to be corny as ever. It'll be a good laugh at least hopefully. I'm glad you guys got free movie tickets because of your friend...I really do hate it when the movie experience sucks because of something technical and you've paid money for it!
I went and saw the movie also. I loved the book more of course. how are you? your blog is so cute.
tiff i just want to say i am totally digging your hair cut!! really it is fabulous! love ya! Jen
I LOVED twilight!
I think I should read the books now.
My girls saw the movie and loved it, I haven't made it to see it yet. Anyhow, we're looking forward to seeing you and Dallin at the party on Saturday.
hm....the movie blew.
love kimi
hey tiff, so did you get to see it again yet? Im curious to hear what you thought.
Post a Comment