Friday, January 30, 2009

My Childhood Soundtrack...

So I've been working on finding songs I listened to when I was a kid - just because music back then was GREAT. And I remembered there was this sweet instrumental song I used to listen to on 98.1 all the time when I was about 8. I had NO idea how to find it because it doesn't have any lyrics and I never knew the name of the song. Somehow I found it. So here it is.



I have also made a playlist of songs from my childhood though adolescence that is on here. It's at the bottom of the page. I have a lot of great memories from those songs. Check em' out.

Also, the song I think she likes me - the one I grew up with was done by the Moffats but I could only find the one from Billy Gillman. The moffats one is better.

3 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

I'm pretty positive that we made up dances to at least half of those songs. You'll have to ask Mara if she remembers our Eternal Flame/I saw the sign performance.
Didn't we listen to La Bouche and Real Mccoy tons too?
That song that the little boys are singing kind of creeps me out! They're like 8 years old singing about being in love... so wrong! Hahaha!

Kali said...

HA HA HA AXEL F!!! I used to play this song in Middle School Band!! :) Thanks for bringing back some good old memories for me!

nateandcj said...

Love it!!! Those songs totally take me back to when it was cool to "cruise" the "vard" (especially Real McCoy) BTW Total Eclipse of the Heart was like a personal theme song :)