Friday, June 5, 2009

Zumba...

Last night me and my sis in law Jen went to the Washington Rec Center for a Zumba class. We aren't that talented in the rhythm department but it was much fun. The class was about an hour and it didn't even seem like it. When I was younger I was in a Dance group and I was in such great shape! I miss it! It's a great work out and we'll prob go back next week.

4 comments:

Kali said...

Zumba is WAY fun and super addictive! It's like you're not even working out, just having fun. I was addicted to it ALL last summer!
CONGRATS on making it through your first year and you're RIGHT marriage is def something you have to work on but I think it gets easier.

Ashlie Dalton said...

is that you in the pink? :)

Mellissa said...

Ooh, that looks like so much fun. How much does it cost for the class? maybe I could go with you some time.

Jeff and Rayni Dean said...

Hey Tiff! I was actually thinking about going to the zumba class. Maybe I'll see ya there. :9