Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag

So this is the first time I've ever been tagged (that I'm aware of). How special.

Tagged!

Crystal tagged me so here goes.........

8 TV Shows that I love to watch
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. One Tree Hill
4. Hannah Montana
5. Seinfeld
6. The Hills
7. Life
8. Family Guy

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Pizza Factory
5. Wingers - Stick Fingers Mmmmm
6. Red Rock Brewing Company - They have really good food
7. Rodizio Grill
8. Taco Bell haha

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Woke up at 10!
2. Cleaned up the house a bit
3. Columbus day - No work!
4. Dallin got temp plates for our Scooter!
5. I played Super Mario Galaxy
6. Laundry
7. Went to DQ and had a Pumkin Pie Blizzard - love this season!
8. Played Mario Kart on the Wii with Dallin's Cousins!

8 Things That I Am Looking Forward To
1. Halloween Parties
2. Going up to SLC this weekend
3. Twilight Movie
4. Thanksgiving
5. Jacket Season
6. 5:00
7. Decorating my Own Christmas Tree
8. Holiday goodies

8 Things On My Wish List
1. Lose weight - to much to specify
2. Have some children
3. Debt Free, Financially Independent
4. Be able to be a stay at home mom
5. Passive Income
6. Nice big new house
7. New Car
8. To reach my potential

8 People I Tag...
1. Crystal Bills
2. Ashlie
3. Mellissa
4. Emily
5. Jen
6. Miranda
7. Jessica
8. Any other takers?

4 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Tiff, it was soooo good to see you guys Sunday!!! I love your cute tag, your things that you're looking forward to make me happy... like halloween parties, you coming to SLC, Thanksgiving, decorating xmas tree, etc.! You're so cute, I miss you lots! Let's play this weekend???

Ashlie Dalton said...

oh and p.s. -
this was not the first time you've ever been tagged..... i bag tagged you once but you hated me so you didn't do it..... :(

em said...

I tagged you a a day or so ago. Am I the Emily that you tagged? I hope so.

nateandcj said...

Hey thanks Tiff for playing along.. It's fun to see everybody's answers!!