Friday, November 14, 2008

My Blogging Buddies...

So I was just thinking this morning of listing all the people in my blog and how I know them for all of you Blog Stalkers out there. Hey I'm guilty. So the order is just whoever has posted most recently - which is the cool thing to do. That's how you get at the top of my list :)

Side note: I grew up in Leeds, UT and it is the kind of place where you practically know everybody. When I was growing up there were a lot of kids my age and we had lots of fun together. Some of them I still see often and others I just like to know how they are doing.

Nate & Crystal: Crystal is Dallins cousin. They have 5 kids and they are all so cute and quite a handful. She's one of those way cute moms that does everything. She has a way cute blog as well.

Crystal: I met Crystal through my Cousin Taryn. I've known her for a long time. She is a fun girl and very entertaining.

Seb & Precia: Precia is my gorgeous cousin on the Rex side. She is more my older sisters age. Noelle is her sister.

Noelle: Noelle is my cousin on the Rex side. She is older than me as well. She is very crafty and quite the seamstress. Her blog is fun to read. Precia is her sister.

Nick & Marci: I know Marci from Leeds. I used to hang out with her and Rayni. She takes way cute pictures.

Luke & Ashlie: Me and Ashlie go waaaay back. I met her in Leeds - we were kinda neighbors (just over the hill). We would jump on her tramp and make up dances in her living room to awesome songs like "I saw the sign" and "Eternal Flame". We hung out in High School as well. She is one of my really good friends. I love 'er.

Monica: I know Monica from Leeds. Our families were friends and we did a lot of group activities with other fam's in Leeds.

Kevin & Ashley: I've known Kevin for a long time. He was Mike's good friend and we all hung out a lot.

Chad & Danette: I know Danette from Leeds. My little bro is really good friends with her little bro.

Ben & Diana: Diana is my cousin on the Rex side. They have the cutest little boy! Ethan and Christina are her bro and sis.

Kimi: I met Kimi through my sis-in-law Jen. She is also in my Bunco group. She is a way cute girl and her blog is way fun to read. She is a great esthetician and so smart about all that kind of stuff. I need her to wax my eyebrows soon.

Josh & Emily: I know Emily from Leeds. We were neighbors in the rural Leeds kind of way. She was kinda like the girl next door. I love reading her blog. Her little boy is so cute!

Stirling & Jessica: Stirling is my cousin on the Sorensen side. They have the cutest little girl! I love all the funny faces she makes. Justin and Taryn are her bro and sister.

Spencer & Jenny: I know Jenny through Ashlie (back in Leeds days). I remember roller blading through Leeds with her and Ash and one Halloween we were Hobos. Ha.

James & Jen: Jen is my boss's daughter. She comes into the office sometimes to use the computer. It's nice to get a girl in here every once in awhile. Occasionally she brings in her son Hayes for us to watch. He's such a cutie.

Brent & Lacey: I know Lacey from Leeds. My older sister was friends with her sister. I just remember her room was so cool because the beds were built in the walls.

Ethan & Melissa: Ethan is my cousin on the Rex side. They organize our fun Lake Powell trips. Diana and Christina are his sisters.

Jeff: Oh Jeff. I know Jeff from Leeds. We hung out with the Leeds group and our Mom's are really good friends. I hung out with him and Ashlie sometimes too. He is so funny and smart. I just love Jeff.

Mike & Jen: Mike is my bro - just older than me. We had a love/hate relationship growing up but now we hang out all the time. We all have a lot of fun together. Interesting side note: I knew Jen a little when we were really young and my cousins lived like a block away from them.

Dan & Crystal: Dan & Crystal are some of our best friends. We went to a football party at their house like 2 years ago and have been friends since. We all have so much fun together making food and playing games. Dallin lived at their house before we got married and I practically did as well. They have 3 gorgeous girls and I just love them all so much!

Brady & Patrice: I know Patrice from Leeds. We hung out more when we were little. I remember going into their greenhouse and eating stuff especially their licorice plant. Her dad used to call me the girl with 2 first names (his name is Rex).

Adam & Mellissa: I know Mellissa from Leeds. We did a lot of things together with the Leeds group and we hung out in High School as well. Her daughter Anicka is sooooo cute and funny. Her and Ash started the book club that I'm in. I'm so excited!

Lindsay & Esther: Lindsay is Dallins Uncle. He lived at their house when we first met. Esther and my sister Mara are good friends and they are the ones that set us up. Thanks guys! Most of the Pug fam activities are at their house.

Justin & Christina: Christina is my cousin on the Rex side. She is the closest to my age that is a girl on the Rex side. Ethan and Diana are her bro and sis.

Tyler & Amy: Tyler is my cousin on the Rex side. He is the closest to me in age on the Rex side.

Taryn: Taryn is my cousin on the Sorensen side. She is one of my best friends. I have so many good memories of her. When we were little at least once a year she would come to Utah or we would go to California. That was what I always looked forward to. She's kind of slacking on her Blog but I am trying to motivate her. Justin and Stirling are her brothers.

Bryce & Brooke: I know them through my sis-in-law Jen. They are also in my ward. They are a way cute couple and Brooke is so crafty. They do update their blog although it doesn't show when and so they are always at the bottom.

Justin & Miranda: Justin is my cousin on the Sorensen side. I met Miranda before they got married in like 04' through Taryn. They have a little girl and just barely had a little boy. Their blog is tricky to view, you have to click on the link and then delete the "/feeds/posts/default" at the end. Stirling and Taryn are his bro and sis.

Jonathan & Kali: I met Kali through Mike like 7-8 years ago. She was my piano teacher for a little while. She is an AMAZING pianist. She knows David Osmond (He was Joseph of Tuachans production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat). I got to meet him one time after we finished our piano lesson at the college. He's not that well known but he is def. good lookin! And I am sorry but you have to be specially chosen to view her blog.

5 comments:

Kali said...

TIFFANY!!
I had no idea you didn't have access to my blog! I saw my name on your blogroll so I automatically figured I had invited you. You should have emailed me! AHH!
I will send you an email right now!

Ashlie Dalton said...

cute! i was so excited that you did this, i've always wondered who these people were :)
you love me!

em said...

Thanks for saying my little boy is cute. We think so. He is my everything. If you couldn't tell from the blog...

Crystal said...

Thats a good idea Im totally going to do this too!

Kimi said...

Tiff! thats totally a good idea to do! I do need to wax your brows so just call me! ps your cute